I’m back in LA for what I’m tentatively guessing will be oh…at least awhile.
In order to get back to LA reality, my weekend back was as follows:
1) Attend student showcase for Mikel’s trapeze class. It is awesome and includes a fog machine.
2) Immediately after the show, go to a trendy LA bar for a snack and to watch people dressed up like extras from the movie The Apple.
3) Drive home and see 3 guys standing outside the 99 cent store dressed in Pilgrim costumes that looked like they were designed by Prince.
4) Go to beach the following day dressed like trollop. Pretend Mystik tan is sexy genetics.
5) Fall asleep drooling on couch watching the 1979 movie Time After Time. while still wearing bikini.
Good to be back.